This weekend PCC’s visual, media, and performing arts dance department presented “Ensemble,” a Spring dance concert with original dance pieces from students and faculty.
The smell of teriyaki chicken and the sound of jazz music overtook the jam-packed quad Thursday afternoon.
Monday, April 4: Campus police received a report of a man and woman riding a motorcycle through campus at high speed. When the campus police arrived at the scene the suspects had already left.
Sharing a building with an antique shop and a used bookstore in South Pasadena, Mix n’ Munch stands out as a quirky alternative to restaurants in the area, serving classic comfort foods such as cereal and grilled cheese.
In just his first year as part of PCC’s track team, sophomore Stewart McKenzie is leading the way to victory as the team’s star performer and inspiration. He is admired by those who know him for his gentle, lamb-like personality off the track, and for his lion-like ferocity on the track.
The official list of Associated Students (AS) candidates was posted on Monday and like a shot out of the starting gate, the Spring General Election campaigning has begun and those who have qualified are off and running.
One day a student came into Niki Dixon Harrison’s office ready to quit school. Harrison had called him to her office to talk. At the end of the session she knelt down next to him and told him that he was going to get through this. The student ended up staying at PCC.
Pasadena softball suffered a huge 12-4 loss against East Los Angeles College (ELAC) on Tuesday at Robinson Park but had an impressive 15-0 victory over El Camino College-Compton Center (ECC-C) on the road Thursday afternoon.
A woman and a man, unrelated to each other, stumble out of a bar or club at 3:00 a.m. unable to drive in their current state. They each call an Uber to pick them up and take them home. Both cars arrive, and the man and women enter their respective rides. There is a 13.8 percent chance, according to Forbes Magazine, that the drivers will be female and an 86.2 percent chance that the driver will be male. This is where the problem begins. There …
The faculty reaffirmed its support for the current Academic Senate leadership as it re-elected the incumbent slate in a decisive victory against their challengers, a slate which included former two-time senate president Eduardo Cairo, who has campaigned for the senate presidency each of the last four years. The final vote tally released to faculty last Thursday showed all winning slate members received at least 59 percent support of the voting faculty. The same slate won the presidency by only four votes in last year’s election. …