Monday, May 18
Officers sought to locate an instructor regarding possible medical issues during a class lecture on Zoom. They were able to determine that no assistance was necessary.
Tuesday, May 19
Officers respond to a report of a possible argument at the Community Education Center. The officers spoke with and then released the subject, a male transient.
Wednesday, May 20
Separate reports of transients loitering at Community Education Center, in mid-afternoon and shortly before midnight.
Additional report of a transient loitering in Parking Lot 5. Officers escorted said transient off of premi1ses.
Thursday, May 21
Officers escorted a vehicle from Parking Lot 5.
Subjects conducting an apparent photo shoot in Parking Lot 5 were escorted off campus by officers.
Friday, May 22
An officer responded to multiple fire alarm activations in the Science Village during late afternoon to early evening. After a check of the area, the officer reset the alarm.
Officers responded to a report of loitering on the CA building staircase. Subjects were students taking photographs and were not detained.
Saturday, May 23
Officer responded to a fire alarm going off in the Science Village three separate times. In each case, the area was checked and the alarm was reset.
Responding to a suspicious person report, an officer escorted the subject off of the Community Education Center campus.
Sunday, May 24
Officer escorted a car off of the California Education Center Parking Lot.
- Don’t tread on the First Amendment- June 8, 2020
- Blotter: Photographers escorted off campus- June 3, 2020
- COVID-19 wreaks havoc on Pasadena nursing homes- May 27, 2020
- Associated Students outreach teams lend a virtual hand- May 13, 2020
- Elon Musk Unmasked- May 13, 2020
- Invest now for a brighter tomorrow- April 8, 2020
- Dead tired employees try to adapt to COVID-19- April 1, 2020
- MLB The Show 20 only shows warning track power- April 1, 2020
- Census kiosks cancelled due to coronavirus- March 18, 2020
- Trump negotiates with terrorists- March 10, 2020