PCC Police blotter for September 28 – October 4
Monday, September 28:
A male subject near IT-Building was reported by staff and escorted off campus by Officer. Reported as Disturbing the Peace.
Tuesday, September 29:
A report on a student harassing an employee was taken.
Staff reported a male yelling near the Science Village. When the officer arrived, the subject was gone.
Wednesday, September 30:
Officerescorted a transient off campus from the east side of the V Building.
Thursday, October 1:
Nothing to report.
Friday, October 2:
A subject banned from PCC property was found in Lot 4. An officer escorted the subject off the campus.
An incident was reported to the officer about an injured student on campus.
Officer had received a report from a teacher, who was being threatened by a student.
Saturday, October 3:
Officer advised a transient sleeping north of the Forum to leave the campus.
A few subjects were found trespassing school property and using the tennis courts. The officer escorted them off campus.
A transient was spotted in the Lancer Pass area and was escorted off the campus by an officer.
Three pedestrians were advised to leave Lot 5 level by an officer.
Sunday, October 4:
Nothing to report.
- Latinx panel urges student workers to embrace their backgrounds- December 4, 2020
- High tech is the new norm thanks to COVID- December 3, 2020
- Virtual Thanksgiving has international students gobbling globally- November 25, 2020
- Review: ‘The Witches’ cast a weak spell on audience- November 11, 2020
- Winter session removed from 2021-2022 academic calendar- October 23, 2020
- Building a Suicide Bridge barrier won’t save anyone- October 20, 2020
- Blotter: PCC employee harassed, teacher threatened, tennis play squashed- October 14, 2020
- Blotter: Mirror pool sunbathing- September 23, 2020
- ‘Mulan’ live-action remake leaves audiences confused and alienated- September 14, 2020
- Ice cream, you scream: The scoop on Blackpink’s newest collab- September 9, 2020