Monday, September 7
Pasadena Police resolved a possible stolen vehicle parked in the Community Education Center. The officer checked CEC and PCC main campus. The search came up negative. The case was concluded with an incorrect address provided.
Tuesday, September 8
A vehicle was parked in lot 5 level 4, and two suspects were loitering in the vicinity. Officers made contact with the suspects and escorted them out of campus.
Cadet reported a transient yelling at Lot 6 entrance, the officer approached but the subject refused any assistance. The subject was later escorted off campus.
A sunbather was reported at the Mirror Pools. When the officer arrived, the subject was gone.
Facilities reported a suspicious male jumped into the storage area near the Z Building. Officer conducted an area check for the Z building, surrounding areas, and R building. The case was cleared but the suspect remained unfound.
Wednesday, September 9:
Fraud was reported by a student. The student’s Lancer account was hacked and used to gain access to Financial Aid information.
Thursday, September 10:
A transient was spotted in the R building and escorted off campus.
Three skateboarders were found in Lot 4 level 1. They were advised to leave and were escorted off campus.
Friday, September 11:
A report of a female requiring assistance in Lot 8 was taken, for the possible incident that occurred in the area.
Saturday, September 12:
A transient in Lot 8 was escorted off campus.
A transient on the west side of the CA building was advised and escorted off campus.
A transient near the Forum was escorted off campus.
Sunday, September 13:
No activities reported.
- Biden’s plan targets 100 percent clean energy by 2050 - May 26, 2021
- PCC athletes react to Olympics ban on political expression - May 19, 2021
- New animated feature is the first to be out and proud - May 12, 2021
- ‘LA is not ready to reopen’ says PCC pre-med club - April 21, 2021
- ‘Will I become a victim’: PCC international students fear living in the U.S. - April 7, 2021
- Anti-Asian racism hits close to home for PCC faculty? - March 24, 2021
- Mask up! It’s time for school - March 17, 2021
- ‘Raya’ soars with magic during COVID - March 17, 2021
- Latinx panel urges student workers to embrace their backgrounds - December 4, 2020
- High tech is the new norm thanks to COVID - December 3, 2020