This body luminizer from Rihanna’s line of Fenty Beauty is a fan favorite due to its ability to conceal skin imperfections while giving a dewy, high shine glow. It’s now available in a travel-size form perfect for on-the-go skin touch-ups. As Fenty customer reviewer Booch put it, “Don’t think, just buy!”
- Glossier Glitter Gelee ($14)
Glossier’s products are known for their simplicity. They are perfect for everyday looks, but this year they’ve branched out. Glossier Play is a line that has bold colors mixed with glitter products, including this glitter gelee that’s sure to steal the show at your next holiday party.
From an everyday champagne shimmer to a bold emerald hue, Lady Gaga has you covered with eye shadow from her recently-released beauty brand, Haus Laboratories.
Mac’s annual holiday collection is out now and this year’s theme is “Starring You.” These lipsticks add sparkle and shine with an intense color payoff and creamy formula that won’t dry out lips.
After all the makeup products pile on during the day, don’t forget to remove everything before going to sleep! This product removes makeup without being harsh on skin. Cerave fan, Skin is In, reviewed the cleanser and said “It’s a great product and one that we recommend at [our dermatology office] daily. You don’t need to break the bank on skin care that costs lots of $$$. I love this stuff, especially in the winter when I am drier.”
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment ($12.99)
Aquaphor is a classic product that has stood the test of time. It can be used numerous ways, including as a body moisturizer, highlighter or lip balm. Zendaya called it a “magic step” for her beauty routine in a 2017 Youtube tutorial.
If you’re getting bored with your regular hair routine and want to try something different that’s not permanent, this hair gel from Brite will do the trick! It’s a gel that’s light enough to be worn all over and it comes in three glitter shades that will liven your hair up for a fun new look.
China Glaze’s holiday collection includes a range of shades perfect for every occasion. The line is in honor of Sesame Street’s 50th anniversary and consists of 6 polish colors like a shimmer green called “A Grouchy New Year” and an electric blue, “Me Ate Santa’s Cookies.” Childhood nostalgia, here we come!
A pencil liner that doesn’t smudge and has a 12 hour wear time is great for any season. This eyeliner from Wet n Wild is available for only 99 cents, a price that can’t be beat!
This full-coverage foundation from Morphe boasts a range of 60 shades for all skin types. The formula is long lasting, sweat-proof, transfer resistant and oil free, so it won’t clog pores. The best part? It won’t break the bank, sitting at a price point under $20.
- Tell your own story, Chappelle’s Show director says - March 11, 2020
- PCC gains grant to add more mental health services - February 14, 2020
- Palacios leads the way for PCC football - November 26, 2019
- Shia Labeouf bears childhood wounds in ‘Honey Boy’ - November 20, 2019
- Cozy n chic winter wardrobe fashion staples - November 13, 2019
- Beauty products under $30 for the holidays - November 6, 2019
- Harry Styles’ new single encourages self acceptance - October 23, 2019
- Blotter through Sept. 29: Malfunctions sound the alarms - October 9, 2019
- A swinging centennial: Jackie Robinson at 100 - October 2, 2019
- Why are we still allowing church abuse cover-ups? - September 25, 2019