I call for President Rocha to attend the dialogue he has requested time and time again. I call on all students, faculty, and the public to attend.
Direct questions, direct answers. Recorded and posted on YouTube.
Attendees will respond to questions posed by students, faculty and the public, and respond to follow up questions.
President Rocha has agreed to a meeting at 10 a.m., Friday, March 23. Due to space limitations, we have requested that the meeting take place in the WIFI lounge. It is reserved for 10 a.m.-noon on March 23 for a Q&A with President Rocha. He has also invited members of the student government, who may attend as well.
If you want dialogue, we are ready. Let the dialogue begin.
Students with questions about the budget cuts or PACCD Board of Trustee actions– please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and I will make sure your voice is heard.
Andrew Kane Bott
- EDITORIAL: Apologize about the real problem - April 23, 2014
- STATEMENT: District apologizes to Oscar winning alum - April 21, 2014
- EDITORIAL: The Forgotten Students - March 26, 2014
- 18-year-old charged with murder pleads not guilty - February 26, 2014
- College opposes Chick-fil-A’s plans to open near campus - February 20, 2014
- Friends, family grieve over fatal shooting of PCC nursing student - February 18, 2014
- Academic Senate still at opposite ends with administration - February 12, 2014
- Is the end of the hardcover book approaching? - February 1, 2014
- Dance class, a place to embody your homework - January 30, 2014
- Artist in Residence “Yes No” exhibit opens soon - January 29, 2014