Pasadena Water and Power is planning a four-hour shutdown of electrical service to a portion of the campus on Friday night, September 7 at 11:59 pm.The plan should leave affected areas without power for approximately four hours.
Affected will be the U, UU, LL, D, and E Buildings. Also included will be Lots 5A, 6, 7, and the elevators in Lot 5.
Facilities Services will have an electrician on-site prior to and during the shutdown to ensure that everything runs smoothly, which will include handling the freezers in the U Building and keeping KPCC on the air, as well as handling any unforeseen issues.
Computing Services will also lose power, and they will advise the campus
community as to their shutdown requirements and procedures.
Should you have any questions, call Facilities Services (extension 7277).
- EDITORIAL: Apologize about the real problem - April 23, 2014
- STATEMENT: District apologizes to Oscar winning alum - April 21, 2014
- EDITORIAL: The Forgotten Students - March 26, 2014
- 18-year-old charged with murder pleads not guilty - February 26, 2014
- College opposes Chick-fil-A’s plans to open near campus - February 20, 2014
- Friends, family grieve over fatal shooting of PCC nursing student - February 18, 2014
- Academic Senate still at opposite ends with administration - February 12, 2014
- Is the end of the hardcover book approaching? - February 1, 2014
- Dance class, a place to embody your homework - January 30, 2014
- Artist in Residence “Yes No” exhibit opens soon - January 29, 2014