Monday, February 18, 2019
A transient was escorted off campus from the R building stairwell.
There was a report of suspicious circumstances inside of the P building. This was later cleared and it was just a professor working inside.
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
There were two transient reports, one in the north west corner of Lot 1 and the other inside the CC building elevator. The former was escorted off campus while the later was not located by the time officers arrived.
There were two hit and runs reported, one on the main campus and one at the Rosemead campus.
A student reported their car had been burglarized in Lot 5.
There was also a report of a female claiming a male made inappropriate physical contact with her. When officers responded and made contact with male subject, there was no evidence of the crime.
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
There were two reports taken for hit and runs.
A transient was escorted off campus from the Lot 1 turnaround.
Thursday, February 21, 2019
There was reports of a subject using the hand dryer in the R building’s men’s room in an inappropriate manner. Officers made contact with the subject and escorted him off campus.
Friday, February 22, 2019
There were reports made of a male parked in lot 4 who was greeting females as they walked by him. Officers made contact with the subject and was asked to leave the area. The subject complied.
No other activities were reported for this period
- Halsey’s new song highlights the frustrations of women - May 22, 2019
- Met Gala: Semi-boring, debatably camp - May 14, 2019
- PCC Health and Wellness Fair - May 8, 2019
- PCC has tissues for all your health issues - May 8, 2019
- ‘The Curse of La Llorona’: Leftover storylines and some Spanish - May 1, 2019
- PCC’s production of ‘Cabaret’ - April 30, 2019
- Microwave fire causes panic at PCC - April 25, 2019
- Vegan Street Fair - April 4, 2019
- PCC badminton: vs Compton - March 20, 2019
- Police Blotter: Female claims a male made ‘inappropriate physical contact’ - February 28, 2019