PCC Police blotter Nov. 2 to Nov. 8
Monday, November 2
Paramedics called to the Community Education Center for a student experiencing chest pains. Student assisted but refused transport to hospital. Situation cleared by paramedics.
Tuesday, November 3
Two male transients were reported, one was spotted sleeping in front of the Community Education Center and the other at the North side of campus. Security escorted both men off campus.
A counselor reported there was a person in distress and needed a welfare check at their place of residence. A welfare check was conducted and the student was transported to hospital for further evaluation.
There was a skateboarding violation in Lot 4. Security escorted skateboarders off campus.
Wednesday, November 4
Two transients were reported, one in the IT building and one on the North side of C-building. Security escorted both of them off campus.
Thursday, November 5
Staff reported hearing someone running on the 2nd floor of W-building. The floor was checked with negative results.
Facilities reported seeing a suspicious male looking through trash bins near Lancer pass. The area was checked with negative results.
Friday, November 6
Nothing to report.
Saturday, November 7
The fire alarm was activated in the Science Village building. No fire reported. The alarm was cleared and reset.
Sunday, November 8
A transient was escorted off campus from parking lot 3.
- PCC lecture series shows some ‘Hair Love’ in animation- April 7, 2021
- Pasadena’s JPL sends rover to fetch evidence of life on Mars- March 24, 2021
- Naked man commandeers campus police cruiser- March 3, 2021
- Essential workers: Universal’s ‘Animal Actors’ are still on the job- December 10, 2020
- One last lap: Cross-country runner says this might be it- November 18, 2020
- Paramedics called, later skater, and fire alarm activated- November 17, 2020
- The dead speak: ‘Ofrenda’s 2020’ exhibit- November 4, 2020
- Zankou donates all profits: ‘All we want is peace’- October 14, 2020
- ‘The Devil All the Time’ shows the devil in everyone- October 16, 2020
- Knott’s Fall-O-Ween serves up dishes to die for- October 7, 2020