PCC Police Blotter for October 5 to October 11
Monday, October 5
Transients were reported loitering north of the Circadian and were escorted off campus.
A female transient called Pasadena Police from a payphone in Lot 8, claiming a male threw her belongings to the ground. Officers made contact with her, finding her okay.
Tuesday, October 6
A student reported that their Lancerpoint account had been hacked.
Staff reported a female suffering from stomach pain, and paramedics were called. She was transported to the hospital.
Wednesday, October 7
A transient was escorted off campus from the east side of the V building.
Thursday, October 8
A subject who is not a PCC student left a concerning comment on the PCC website, and it was forwarded to the PCC Campus Police. A welfare check was conducted by the police agency in the jurisdiction, and the subject was found to be fine.
Friday, October 9
A male was observed cutting into a tarp that is used to secure PCC property in Lot 5 level 3. Officers attempted to make contact, but the subject fled on foot. Officers were unable to locate him.
A sleeping transient was reported by staff in Lot A. The subject was escorted off campus by officers.
Saturday, October 10
Nothing to report.
Sunday, October 11
The fire alarm was activated inside the E building. An officer checked and cleared the area.
A male subject was observed at Campus Police door, claiming he was having a stroke. Paramedics were called and he was transported to the hospital.
- Blotter: Paramedics called, a student being harassed, an employee followed through campus- November 4, 2020
- Winter session removed from 2021-2022 academic calendar- October 23, 2020
- Blotter: Paramedics called twice, Lancerpoint hacked- October 21, 2020
- Eddie Van Halen, Pasadena rock legend and PCC alum, dead at 65- October 7, 2020
- Voter guide: All the wonderful ways to vote in LA- October 7, 2020
- SweatFest makes home workouts a party on IG Live- September 30, 2020
- Green Lancer club roots for climate justice- September 23, 2020
- Blotter: False assault report, mirror pool anxiety, and screaming in the Quad- September 17, 2020
- TikTokers party while the world burns- September 2, 2020