Monday, August 31
An officer was flagged down by a facilities member, reporting a female loitering near the U building. Police escorted the loiterer off campus.
Tuesday, September 1
A caller stated he was suffering from an anxiety attack near the mirror pools. An officer made contact with the person, who was fine and was not requesting paramedics. The subject was escorted off campus.
A male subject was reported screaming in the quad. Police escorted him off campus.
Facilities requested an officer at the Child Development Center for an area check after finding lights on inside the building and believing someone may be inside. An area check was completed, and nobody was found inside.
Wednesday, September 2
A female transient was escorted off campus from the area of the Vosloh Forum.
Two transients were escorted off campus from the east side of Robinson stadium.
Thursday, September 3
A fire alarm was activated in the Science Village. An officer checked the area and reset the alarm. There was no fire.
Transients were escorted off campus from the Galloway Plaza.
Friday, September 4
A fire alarm was activated in the Science Village. An officer checked the area and reset the alarm.
Facilities reported a transient yelling at them near the V-100 building. An officer made contact with the subject near Lot 6 and advised them to leave. The subject left campus without incident.
Saturday, September 5
A transient who was lying near the Campus Police entrance was advised to leave and escorted off campus.
A female reported being assaulted, possibly north of the UU building. Police took a report and began an investigation. During a follow-up interview by an officer on Sept. 8, the victim revealed an assault did not occur. The crime was cleared as unfounded.
Sunday, September 6
A transient was escorted off campus from the west side of the IT building.
- Blotter: Paramedics called, a student being harassed, an employee followed through campus- November 4, 2020
- Winter session removed from 2021-2022 academic calendar- October 23, 2020
- Blotter: Paramedics called twice, Lancerpoint hacked- October 21, 2020
- Eddie Van Halen, Pasadena rock legend and PCC alum, dead at 65- October 7, 2020
- Voter guide: All the wonderful ways to vote in LA- October 7, 2020
- SweatFest makes home workouts a party on IG Live- September 30, 2020
- Green Lancer club roots for climate justice- September 23, 2020
- Blotter: False assault report, mirror pool anxiety, and screaming in the Quad- September 17, 2020
- TikTokers party while the world burns- September 2, 2020