The Board of Trustees (BOT) has concluded their presidential search, naming Erika Endrijonas, president of Los Angeles college, the new Superintendent President of Pasadena City College (PCC).
A couple weeks ago, the BOT named three finalists in their presidential search, with each candidate holding forums last week.
“I am thrilled to join PCC at a time of such impressive growth at the institution,” Endrijonas said in a press release. “My entire career has been focused on finding new ways to ensure students succeed in their goals – no matter their background or their dreams. The team at PCC is firing on all cylinders and helping more and more students reach new heights. I can’t wait to get to work.”
Endrijonas will assume the role of president in January 2019.
“Dr. Endrijonas is exactly the leader that PCC needs at this moment,” said Anthony R. Fellow, Ph.D., board president of the Pasadena Area Community College District. “Her exceptional record as an administrator and her service throughout her community have distinguished her as a stellar executive who will guide the college into the next chapter of its history.”
- Top 5 local Pasadena eateries to try during COVID-19- September 2, 2020
- Blotter: Battery, suspicious people, and an arrest on campus- September 2, 2020
- COVID-19: The latest updates for PCC- May 27, 2020
- Editorial: PCC gives up on its students during crisis- March 15, 2020
- Editorial: Here’s why the Courier is mostly unknown- June 16, 2019
- Editorial: The administration’s lack of communication is hindering student success … again- June 6, 2019
- Editorial: PCC’s athletics have a home field disadvantage- June 5, 2019
- Courier Chat: Talking about Spotlight Magazine- April 11, 2019
- PCC reopens after power outage- March 16, 2019
- Courier Chat: Feminism with ‘Femme Up’- December 5, 2018