Art venues around Pasadena are opening their doors to the public for the biannual Art Night.Beginning Friday and running through Sunday Pasadena cultural and art institutions such as One Colorado, the Pasadena Museum of History, the Pasadena Playhouse, and PCC are collaborating with the city to show off Pasadena’s rich and numerous cultural resources.
Between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. a plethora institutions will open their doors free of charge to the public.
“ArtNight is an ongoing partnership among many cultural institutions and the Cultural Affairs Division of the City of Pasadena offered every October and March,” according to Art Weekend. “The event is sponsored by the Pasadena Arts & Culture Commission.”
Students can visit destinations such as the Williamson Gallery at the Art Center College of Designs or the Armory Center for the Arts to catch exhibitions.
They can also head to the Civic Auditorium to listen to the Pasadena Symphony or check out performance art at the Pasadena Playhouse.
- EDITORIAL: Apologize about the real problem - April 23, 2014
- STATEMENT: District apologizes to Oscar winning alum - April 21, 2014
- EDITORIAL: The Forgotten Students - March 26, 2014
- 18-year-old charged with murder pleads not guilty - February 26, 2014
- College opposes Chick-fil-A’s plans to open near campus - February 20, 2014
- Friends, family grieve over fatal shooting of PCC nursing student - February 18, 2014
- Academic Senate still at opposite ends with administration - February 12, 2014
- Is the end of the hardcover book approaching? - February 1, 2014
- Dance class, a place to embody your homework - January 30, 2014
- Artist in Residence “Yes No” exhibit opens soon - January 29, 2014